Escuela De Arte Y Superior De Diseno De Ondara, Tarrega
The Escuela de Arte y Superior de Diseno de Ondara, Tarrega was founded in 1777 by the Friends of Tarrega Economic Society. A century and a half later (1933) it received the official denomination of Arts Schools from the government. The school has been open since the end of the Spanish Civil War to this day.
The present day building, on the Plaza del Centenari, opened in 1989. At present the Escuela de Arte y Superior de Diseno Ondara is a public centre dependent on the Department of Education of the government of Cataluna.