The Art League Of Long Island
The Art League of Long Island is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to broad-based visual arts education, providing a forum and showcase for artists of all ages and ability levels.
Since its inception in 1955, the mission has focused on enhancing Long Island's cultural life by promoting the appreciation, practice and enjoyment of the visual arts. ALLI offers a wide selection of classes, workshops, exhibits, lectures, museum tours, fine art and craft shows. Collaborative events and outreach programs spread the joy of creativity among every segment of the population.
* Visual arts instruction center serves 3,000 students per year, 7 days a week.
* Over 150 courses and workshops are offered 4 times per year for children, teens, adults and seniors
* Programs for disadvantaged children.
* Collaboration with adult UCP of Greater Suffolk Consumers to provide art enrichment.
* Partner with L.I. Head Injury Association to provide specialized art instruction.
* Special partner classes are tailored for parents and children.
* Faculty includ...
[ Read All ]