Universidad De La Plata-Facultad De Bellas Artes
The faculty of Arts at La Plata University has its origins back to the beginning of the 20th century. In August 12th 1905 The University of La Plata, then provincial, becomes national and all the already exinting colleges would form part of the nationalized University of La Plata.
In 1924 after a much needed restructuration in the teaching methods of the arts, La Escuela superior de Bellas Artes (College of Art) is born.
In 1973, the college of Art (Facultad de Bellas Artes)is formally created.
The Faculty de Bellas Artes (college of Arts) as is known today offers a wide range of degrees with an excellent academic standard.
Degrees in the field of Music, Plastic, Multimedia, Industrial Design, Audiovisual Communication and Visual Design form part of its foward way of thinking.