In 1968 Galerie Poll was founded by Eva and Lothar C. Poll in the Charlottenburger NiebuhrstraĂźe. Later they moved to the KurfĂĽrstendamm and finally in 1979 to the LĂĽtzowplatz. For thirty years this has been the seat of Galerie Eva Poll, a real institution in the gallery business. In September 2009 Galerie Eva Poll left this long-serving place and moved to Mitte into the landmarked former vicarage of the destroyed Garnisonskirche that is located between the Museumsinsel and Hackescher Markt.
Together with Galleria 9, a gallery dealing with classical modern art from Rome, Galerie Poll moved into the new contiguous premises and opened on the 18th September 2009.
Among the artist who have been represented by the gallery from the beginning on, like Peter Sorge and Maina-Miriam Munsky, artworks of well-established artists like Volker Stelzmann, Maxim Kantor, Joachim Schmettau, Sabina Grzimek and Hans Scheib are exposed in regular exhibitions. Artists from Italy, like Gabriele Mucchi (1899-2002) as well as those from France and Spain extend the range of variety of the gallery. Since the eighties also Russi...
[ Read all ]
(corner of Garnisonkirchplatz)
Phone: +49 (0)30 - 261 70 91
Fax: +49 (0)30 - 261 70 92