The gallery opened in 1985. Since the beginning, our work has been oriented towards the promotion
of young artists and more known ones (both Spanish and international) whose works support new
rhythms in the worldâs artistic panorama.
We moved to our new space of 350 square meters, in November 2004, it is placed in the galleries
area of Madrid. It is a bigger and wonderful space where our artists could show more complex and
Phone: + 34 91 435 1808
Fax: + 34 91 5768719