Gallery/Dealer Details - Gallery
In order to develop and preserve the artistic heritage of Ukraine's modern painters, Valeriy Boyko's Independent Producer Centre is engaged in the following activities:
- Advertising of the painters'works in the mass media;
- Search for talented painters all over Ukraine;
- Decoration of the works with respective mouldings;
- Exhibitions-projects (300-1000 paintings), usual exhibitions (50-300 paintings).
In order to popularize the modern Ukrainian arts at the world level, Valeriy Boyko's Independent Producer Centre creates an Internet virtual information and rating catalogue. The catalogue will feature information on artists and exhibitions for the widest circles of lovers of the modern arts. The Internet catalogue's special property will be the high quality of images: designers will digitise images and further process them. In order to support the creative communication among the artists Valeriy Boyko's Independent Producer Centre organizes:
- Plain-air exhibitions;
- Exhibitions abroard, participation in the internftional art-festivals and fairs.
In order to support painters financially and legally, Valeriy Boyko's Independent Producer Centre offers:
- On-order registration of administrative and living premises;
- On-order memorial exhibitions;
- Legal protection of painters'authorship and civil rights;
- Expert examination of contracts and agreements offered to painters;
- Training for art-dealers and art-managers;
- Acceptance and distribution of painting orders;
- Rental of exibition sites and payments for security;
- Advertising campaing;
- Sales of paintings.
Back to dealer/gallery profile