News - art-n-stuff.com
ART AUCTIONS HELD MONTHLY
The exhibition and sale of fine art in auctions has always been a central feature of the art market. The record prices for art by the worldâ€™s leading artists have been achieved as a result of competition in auctions among collectors. A similar approach can be used to build the reputation of artists and add value to their artworks at any stage of the artistâ€™s career.
1) ART N STUFF.COM LTD is holding a series of auctions designed to promote the sales and reputation of Artists at all stages of their careers. Any visual artist aged 18 years or older living anywhere in the world may enter the auction. There are no restrictions on the kind of art objects that can be entered, except pornography will not be considered. Paintings, sculpture, photography, video, and mixed media works are all welcome. Auctions will occur monthly from 00:01:00 (one minute past midnight) GMT March 1, 2012.
2) Artists will have the opportunity to sell artworks at art-n-stuff.com auctions using a combination of artistic ability and promotional skills.
3) Each Artist may enter up to 10 works at any one time. There will be a non-refundable entry fee of ÂŁ10.00 for each work submitted.
4) The Artist will set a reserve price for each artwork offered for sale. Unsold works will be automatically entered into the next auction in the series.
5) The opening and closing dates and times for each auction will be indicated on the art-n-stuff.com website. Each auction will normally last for one calendar month.
6) Buyers will be able to bid for new artworks submitted directly into the market by the Artists themselves. Only genuine bidders should participate.
7) The Artist and members of his/her family are prohibited from bidding.
8) The Company will charge a 15% commission on all auction sales, to be deducted from the payment to the artist.
9) Artists will be responsible for packing and insuring any sold work and delivering the work to the buyer in original, pristine condition.
10) Any dispute between an Artist and a Buyer must be resolved between the parties themselves. The Company accepts no responsibility for such disputes.
11) The Company reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions of its auctions from time to time without prior notice.
Back to dealer/gallery profile