Museum internal and external photos :: Wolfsonian

Click on the image to go back to the profile page
Photo Description:
The Wolfsonian’s headquarter facility, a landmark Mediterranean-Revival building, was designed by architects Edwin Robertson and Lawrence Patterson and erected in 1926-27 for the Washington Storage Company. It is located in the heart of Miami Beach’s Art Deco district, just two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean. Constructed of stucco-faced concrete block, the edifice originally consisted of three floors; two additional stories were added in 1936.

« Previous
3 photo(s) found for Wolfsonian
Showing photo 3


« back to Museum's profile