EXHIBITION TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All exhibition tickets are subject to these terms and conditions in addition to our General Terms and Conditions. In the event that the Ticket Terms and the General Terms conflict, these Ticket Terms shall take priority.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- For some exhibitions, ticket holders may re-schedule their tickets to another date or time slot by using the self service portal or contacting the Saatchi Gallery’s support team. If the rescheduled slot is for a day with higher ticket prices then the balance must be paid before the ticket(s) can be re-scheduled. Any changes to ticket dates or times must be completed prior to the visit date specified on the purchased ticket.
- Tickets for a particular exhibition cannot be exchanged for tickets to other exhibitions.
- Tickets are valid only for the number of people, on the date & time slot appearing on the face of your ticket(s), and can be used for one admission only. Please check your ticket(s) carefully at time of purchase as not all mistakes can be rectified at a later date.
- Before your ticket purchase is finalised, please make sure the personal details you have provided to us and your ticket requirements are correct. Once your order has been confirmed by you, we cannot accept responsibility for, or offer any refunds arising, as a result of incorrect information provided by you at the time of ordering your ticket(s).
- Tickets may not be transferred or sold for commercial gain.
- For the safety of visitors, Saatchi Gallery reserves the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
- Saatchi Gallery reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of an exhibition due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- Saatchi Gallery cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to exhibitions as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
- Saatchi Gallery cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to its exhibitions.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes.
- Member Tickets are for Members only, are strictly limited due to the capacity of the exhibition space and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Members may be asked to produce proof of identity to verify their membership status.
- If you are unable to attend an exhibition or event because of illness or suspected illness, or because your attendance has been affected by official travel restrictions, please contact the Saatchi Gallery in advance of your planned visit to the Gallery.
- Saatchi Gallery reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and without notice.